We have an excellent location: just 10 minutes from Bilbao airport; 1 km from the town of Sondika and 7 km from the center of Bilbao. Just in front of the building, an urban bus stop is established through which buses frequently pass, with which, in a matter of 15 minutes, you can find yourself walking through the town of Bilbao forgetting to take the car, since, we also have Free public parking near the building.
As an alternative to the bus; In the town of Sondika you can take the train that goes to the Old Town of Bilbao, or we will be happy to request a taxi at the same reception.
• If arriving from Santander: From the A8 itself, you have to take exit 123 towards Bilbao / Aireportua / Donosti / San Sebastian and then take exit 10 towards BI-735; Once on this road you will reach a roundabout, take the second exit towards Lutxana Asua errepidea road. When you are at the next roundabout take the second exit towards Sondika, the hotel will be on your left.
• If arriving from Donosti / San Sebastián: from the AP-8 take exit 103 towards N-637. Take exit 12 towards Asua. Follow the signs of Asúa / BI-2704 / Loiu and go to BI-2704 / BI-604. When you arrive at the roundabout, take the first exit towards Sondika. The hotel will be found on your left.
• If arriving from Vitoria: from the AP-68, join A-8, use the 2 right lanes to take exit 8 towards N-637 towards Getxo / Aireportua. Take exit 10 towards Erandio / Asua / Loiu; Once on this road, you will arrive at a roundabout, take the second exit towards Lutxana Asua errepidea road. Once at the next roundabout take the second exit towards Sondika, the hotel will be on your left.
• From the airport: head towards N-633. Take exit BI-3707 towards Derio / Loiu; once at the roundabout take the first exit in the direction of zārāndoā Kalea / BI-3707, turn left towards Katea-Loiu Hiribidea / BI-2704. Once at the roundabout take the third exit towards Sondika, the hotel will be on your left.
• From the Bilbao Termibus, take the Metro at the San Mamés stop (line L2 towards Basauri) get off at Moyua station (2nd stop). There, you can take the Bizkaibus A-3517 bus (every half hour) in San José Plaza (Elcano 5), finally, you will have to get off at Asua / Avanzada 9 (7 stops) and cross the road.
You also have the option of walking for 15 minutes from the station through Sabino Arana Etorbidea, turn right towards Urkixo Zumarkalea and finally turn left towards Ercilla Kalea, at the end of this street you will reach Plaza Moyua where you can take the bus A- 3517 (every half hour) in San José Plaza (Elcano 5).
• From the Abando train station in Bilbao, cross the Arenal bridge and behind the Church of San Nicolás you will find a Metro station whose stop is called Zazpikaleak / Casco Viejo. There you can take the train line E3 direction Lezama operated by Euskotren. After 4 stops, you will get off at Sondika. From there walking follow Iturrikosolo Kalea street to the roundabout and then take the Asua-Erletxes / BI-737 road towards Asua, the hotel is 15 minutes from the station walking.
You also have the option of getting off the train, following the Jose Antonio Agirre Lehendakari hiribidea street, walking to the main road of Sondika and just at the end of this street you will find a bus stop where you can take the A-3517 bus (every half time) direction Bilbao and stop at Asua / Avanzada 9 (1st stop), where the hotel is located.